We respect your privacy.
We comply with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of personal data and are hereby the responsible party for processing your personal data within the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We certify that we do not collect more data than is necessary to carry out our order/contractual performance and in compliance with our legal obligations.
Hereafter you will find a non-exhaustive overview of the personal data that can be processed:
-First and last name; gender; date and place of birth;
- Address details; telephone number and e-mail address, bank account number
- IP address, Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data actively provided by yourself, e.g. through a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
Our website and/or service does not intend to gather information about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend parents to be involved in their children's online activities, so as to avoid having data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have obtained personal information about a minor without that consent, then please contact us, and we will delete this information.
- We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending out various forms of communication (e.g. mailings, newsletters, brochures, magazines...)
- Being able to call or e-mail you if required in order to carry out our services
- Notifying you of changes to our services and products
- Enabling you to create an account
- The purpose of the collection and storage of personal data through cookies is to register individual preferences, questions and complaints and use them to communicate with the customer and to personalise pages for future visits to the website, so that we can answer your questions and carry out the assignment given to us.
Personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6.1. of the Regulation.
More specifically, we process your personal data based on your consent, because it is necessary for the execution of a contract, because it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or because it is necessary for the representation of a legitimate concern (e.g. to be able to help you with our products or services and for the sake of our own commercial purposes).
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place based on article 6.1. a), you always have the right to withdraw the consent given, you always have the right to revoke the consent given.
All personal data will be stored and processed by us for a period of time that is essential in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of our potential contractual relationship.
We may disclose the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we close a processing contract to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided to third parties unless this is required by law (e.g. in the context of a police or judicial investigation) or if you hereby give us your consent. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing prior to its withdrawal.
We take the protection of your data seriously and therefore we take appropriate measures to counteract any misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. If, however, you get the impression that your data are not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to make use of data portability. This means that you can submit a request to have any of the personal data held in our computer files sent to you or to another organisation, as declared by you.
You can submit a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for a consent withdrawal or an objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be responded to as soon as possible, but in any case within 30 days.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authorities, rue de la Press 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274.48.00, Fax +32 (0)2 274.48.35, email: email@example.com.